Wednesday, May 5, 2010

PLN25

In the article "Rethinking How Students Learn" Will Richardson explains that he had recently written a chapter in a book by the name of "21st Century Skills: Rethinking How Students Learn". He explained that in the chapter he had written, he had covered the fact that even if schools do not realize it, students, and the way students learn is forever changing. He also covered the fact that throughout life, people change rolls from teacher to student at some point. For me, this is important because I know I must adjust to what my role is, whether I am teaching, or being taught. This applies to my school and other schools because it shows that students and their learning styles are absolutely changing as we speak, and while many schools are very good at adjusting with students, also, there are some schools that could work on this. Do you believe it is important for a school to adjust with its students?

No comments:

Post a Comment