Sunday, May 2, 2010

PLN22

In the article "Karl Received Treatment for Blood Clot" ESPN describes that George Karl, head coach of the Denver Nuggets, has been hospitalized for a blood clot in his leg after he had undergone chemotherapy on his throat and neck for cancer that was diagnosed in February. Many people believe that Karl was the heart of the Nuggets team. The Nuggets recently lost in the playoffs and some believe that they lost because the heart of their team was missing. It is true that in order to have a strong team, you must have good leadership and a good coach. This applies to me because i need people who guide me and give me direction in life. Also in school, I need teachers to help me and guide me. Do you think it is essential to have a leader in your life?

No comments:

Post a Comment